Junior Digital Designer.
We are seeking a passionate junior digital designer with 1-2 years’ experience, to join our fast-paced, growing team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a driven, energetic and enthusiastic individual, with excellent communication skills and love for new challenges. You will be responsible for producing digital assets for a variety of B2B and B2C clients from a variety of sectors and supporting digital marketing team. Communication is a big part of the job, so you must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process and be able to communicate your ideas to the client when necessary.
We are looking for the right person, with the right attributes to grow with us, who is not afraid to get stuck in.
As the Junior Digital Designer, you'll work closely with the Creative Director, UX team, digital marketeers, copywriters and content creators to deliver the best possible creative to clients' digital audiences.
- Work with clients brand guidelines and extend them further to digital channels
- Creating any visual for organic and paid social campaigns. These could include images, PDF’s, animation, Instagram and LinkedIn stories
- Producing creative for clients’ website and designing content
- Working on the brand refresh to enhance assets the agency already has and making suggestions on how to evolve going forward
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- You will have a degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- You will have 1-2 years of commercial design experience
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your ability is essential
- You must have experience using Adobe Creative Suite (including video editing packages) and Sketch (or Figma/Invision)
- You should have a good understanding of performance marketing and the impact creative can have on this
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- A positive attitude and a desire to excel is a must!Desirable but not essential:
- Experience using and designing for Mailchimp
- Experience using content management system such as WordPress
Regular social events, employee discounts, office perks, free treats, free breakfast, free beer, showers and more.
To apply please email your CV and portfolio/link to the website to firstname.lastname@example.org