B2B Social Media Exec.
We are seeking a passionate B2B Social Media Marketer with 1-2 years’ agency experience, to join our fast-paced, growing Digital Marketing Agency in East London, on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a driven, creative and enthusiastic individual, with excellent communication skills and ability to report.
Attention to detail and a love for all things social are a must.You will be responsible for multiple campaigns across a variety of B2B sectors / niches, including ecommerce, property, science & tech, business & innovation, travel, lifestyle and more.
This is a great time to join our agency and the potential for career progression is endless.
We are looking for the right person, with the right attributes to grow with us.
As the Junior Social Media exec, you’ll work closely with our Social Media Lead, strategists, content creators and creatives to deliver the best possible product for our clients’ digital audiences.
- Produce engaging content for social media channels
- Find creative new ways to delight and engage online audiences
- Build new audiences by engaging with online communities
- Support the content team in the development and execution of overall campaigns and retained work, including developing overall social media strategy
- Write copy for social media posts in line with client tone of voice, ensuring content assets contribute to the wider marketing strategy and purpose
- Help to curate multimedia content assets to be shared on social channels
- Help drive the social media outcome & creativity
- Evaluate new social platforms, opportunities and areas for growth to maximise social exposure for our clients and our own brand
- Respond to all queries made through social media platforms in a way that reflects the voice and values of the company
- Report findings / recommendations
- Data analytics
- Manage day-to-day social/editorial calendars, feed into social media plans & roadmaps
- Research and understand client audiences
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Strong desire to learn
- Competency in data and analytics
- A natural writer with excellent attention to detail
- Experience working across social media (in an agency or similar)
- Client LinkedIn experience
- B2B experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of paid social media preferred
- Experience creating and executing a social plan
- Ability to work cohesively and creatively with team members to develop unique content
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Finger on the pulse with the latest social trends
- Understanding of social media management software
- Regular social events
- Employee discounts
- Office perks, including free treats, free beer, free onsite barista and showers
- Hybrid working
94 years of combined experience in creative growth marketing has evolved into our success factory that helps to make a difference in an increasingly crowded digital world.
SeventhElement is a digital marketing agency in central London. We’re committed to helping our team learn, grow and fuel their own success (we also enjoy a good night out!)
We’re a passionate, diligent, inquisitive and generous group of digital experts, obsessed with making a true impact. Are you? Join us.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org